WELCOME TO THE CARNIVALE FREAKSHOW! CHRISTENED AS A CLOWN:I BID YOU TO WITNESS THE WORLD THROUGH MY FIGURATIVE PERPETUAL VOUYERISMS.TRAVERSE ABOARD MY CAROUSEL OF SUBLIME PAIN. HITCH ONTO MY NOT SO MERRY-GO-ROUND! I IMPLORE YOU TO LOOK PAST MY RANCID INTERJECTIONS; MOREOVER, ILLUSTRATE EMPATHY TOWARDS MY DEMENTED SENSIBILITY.DROWN THROUGH MY PAGES WRITTEN AND DRENCHED WITH LIQUID CHEMISTRY.ENTER MY SOUL'S SOLILOQUY...AND TAKE PLEASURE!

Friday, September 23, 2005

Kahon ng Kundiman

Click the link below for full view
Run Forest! Run! (click here to supersize it)

__________________________________

I pause -- at least for now -- from the usual dark optimisms my quill has to dispense; to showcase one of my illustrations. It's a fictitious, somewhat comical scene about the Gudlukers Team over at INFONxx (which my brother is a part of -- he's the one illustrated on the helm of the jeepney's steering wheel).

Relief sculptures of Team logos (of Royal Neil and Gudlukers), caricatures of two of their bosses have been commissioned pieces as well. One of the illustrations I did was published on the 16th issue of One Voice -- company newsletter of INFONxx. And it even reached the "bloody" banks of UK (Click here to see it, or part of it at least).

The above illustration, also may very well be a teaser of sorts for my upcoming flash animation. It's an indie animation I'm currently moonlighting. I've already finished a lot of frames and in due time I will be publishing it over the net for public viewing. I don't want to leak contents and storyline in my eagerness to update so I must hush now.
The style of illustration of the said animation is similar to the one above.

__________________________________________
Ang Ating Araw
(Dicta License)

Sisikat nang muli ang ating araw
Sa nayong may himig ng hanging hinipan ng Banal
Tulad ng awit na pumipiglas sa kahon ng kundiman

Madalas ay reklamo lang ng bukambibig
At 'di makita ang sakit na iyong pasan

Mas matalas ang dila kung mayroong galaw ng bisig
Paliparin ang malayang isip

Dinggin mo ang tawag ng lupang pinagmumulan
Ng kayamanang 'di mo rin pala natitikman

Kelan malilinis ang bahid ng dumi
Hindi malaman, pero pag-asa ay inaasam

Isa na namang awit na tutuhog
sa marurupok na pusong lanta
Lanta sa diwa at pag-asa ng umaga

Bukas-loob silipin ang sarili
Balat, mukha, mata, dinggin ang huni

Pagkalipas ng ilang taon
Unti-unting aahon

Ang lipi ng lupa na napako sa kahapon
Walang pamagat alay kong alamat
'Di makakahon damdaming naisulat
'Di mo ba naririnig ang tinig ng lahat

Sabay-sabay lumiliyab, sisikat nang muli..

_______________________________
( This poetry/song is the first lyrical cotent
I posted here that is not my own. The band
Dicta License -- is for me the brownman's
incarnate of RATM. And this particular
piece inspires me to post future compositions
in toungues native of my own. For I seem
to have forgotten -- what countless amorous
serenades the Filipino language can utterly
resonate -- if only harnessed. )

Clown's Anthem: Gemini (SpongeCola)
Click the song's title to stream the track
Posted by Picasa

0 left the carnivale an epistle:

Post a Comment

<< Carnivale Cathedral (Main)


AURAL SOUVENIR

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.