WELCOME TO THE CARNIVALE FREAKSHOW! CHRISTENED AS A CLOWN:I BID YOU TO WITNESS THE WORLD THROUGH MY FIGURATIVE PERPETUAL VOUYERISMS.TRAVERSE ABOARD MY CAROUSEL OF SUBLIME PAIN. HITCH ONTO MY NOT SO MERRY-GO-ROUND! I IMPLORE YOU TO LOOK PAST MY RANCID INTERJECTIONS; MOREOVER, ILLUSTRATE EMPATHY TOWARDS MY DEMENTED SENSIBILITY.DROWN THROUGH MY PAGES WRITTEN AND DRENCHED WITH LIQUID CHEMISTRY.ENTER MY SOUL'S SOLILOQUY...AND TAKE PLEASURE!

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Fallen Icarus


This is a photomanipulation I did of some stock photos courtesy of dreamstock and zerothirtythreestock both DeviantArtist as well.
_____________

FALLEN ICARUS

In surrealism’s arms;
She offers her cold embrace,
With her deceiving smile she charms.
With broken wings;
I aim to soar, try to fly…
Bloodied up, it hurts, I cry!
Black smoke afloats;
Damn! it chokes.
Illumination blindly guiding.
To crossroads unwavering; misleading!
Deafening serenity abound;
Absolute Nirvana, never found.
Cloaked fears chase me,
My tombstone they carry!
Blind preachers summon a test.
A cliff I reach, I rest…
I look down, I bleed.
With weary knees I plead.
Drops of crimson,
Fall to the vast oblivion.
Trinity ever so Holy,
On all my slumber persistently lonely.
Darkness I peeked;
At the bottom destiny I seeked.
Then I leap!
I weep…
Did I soar, did I fly?
A mystery…
Oh! Fate, Why…?!

_____________
deviant comments

2 left the carnivale an epistle:

Blogger amiethinggoes so eloquently stated...

writing verses..does it come easily to you?

February 03, 2005 7:18 PM

 
Blogger Lothario Art so eloquently stated...

Salutations!
Nice to see another fellow scribe here in this vast void. Read you poem as well and loved what your quill spew. Talk about QUESTIONS, right...
It always plagues our not so worthy minds,
and the answers just too much for mans own comprehension.
Thanks for droppin' by. 'Til then...

February 08, 2005 6:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Carnivale Cathedral (Main)


AURAL SOUVENIR

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.