WELCOME TO THE CARNIVALE FREAKSHOW! CHRISTENED AS A CLOWN:I BID YOU TO WITNESS THE WORLD THROUGH MY FIGURATIVE PERPETUAL VOUYERISMS.TRAVERSE ABOARD MY CAROUSEL OF SUBLIME PAIN. HITCH ONTO MY NOT SO MERRY-GO-ROUND! I IMPLORE YOU TO LOOK PAST MY RANCID INTERJECTIONS; MOREOVER, ILLUSTRATE EMPATHY TOWARDS MY DEMENTED SENSIBILITY.DROWN THROUGH MY PAGES WRITTEN AND DRENCHED WITH LIQUID CHEMISTRY.ENTER MY SOUL'S SOLILOQUY...AND TAKE PLEASURE!

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Lull Me To Slumber


Lull Me to Slumber
a.k.a
[Loner chats with Phil Collins (private title)]

My heart once vacuum packed,
A feeling of sense it lacked.
Numbness beating,
Pins and needles pricking,
But last night briefly I smiled…
Time seemed to have flied.
That beautiful face seen once more.
Friendship again; it opened its door.
My new drinking buddy,
Across seas and country.
Your eyes, virtual lenses.
Your voice, keyboard phrases.
Ever the little big sister.
To all her friends, a comforter.
Always the subdued bad girl, you little rebel!
Her compared to diamonds, they lack luster.
A trip down nostalgia for miles
We crossed with a gleeful smile.
It’s dejavu like old times,
Swappin’ sob stories ‘til the clock chimes.
Sharing anecdotes and one liners,
With this now friend once partner.
While she chugs her cold beer in a distant land;
Cheap brandy I toast here on the other hand.
As we both lighted our lil’ cigars,
Happiness in us afire.
Makin’ funny faces, singin and dancin’,
Your eyes through virtual lenses, I’m starin’.
I’m fallin…
Always almost meeting on crossroads.
But heck, destinys’ mystery it corrodes!
For hours blissful intoxication,
Accompanied our conversation.
Again night and day shifted,
My head all-liquored up, senses drifted.
Shakespeare now I quote;
So this budding cunning linguist his words I rewrote,
“Adieu! Parting is such sweet sorrow
But I must bid goodnight
So I could chat with you tomorrow.”
Thanks Wildchild…
For last night I smiled!

_________________________________
Clown's Anthem: Are you gonna be my girl (Jet)
deviant comments

0 left the carnivale an epistle:

Post a Comment

<< Carnivale Cathedral (Main)


AURAL SOUVENIR

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.