WELCOME TO THE CARNIVALE FREAKSHOW! CHRISTENED AS A CLOWN:I BID YOU TO WITNESS THE WORLD THROUGH MY FIGURATIVE PERPETUAL VOUYERISMS.TRAVERSE ABOARD MY CAROUSEL OF SUBLIME PAIN. HITCH ONTO MY NOT SO MERRY-GO-ROUND! I IMPLORE YOU TO LOOK PAST MY RANCID INTERJECTIONS; MOREOVER, ILLUSTRATE EMPATHY TOWARDS MY DEMENTED SENSIBILITY.DROWN THROUGH MY PAGES WRITTEN AND DRENCHED WITH LIQUID CHEMISTRY.ENTER MY SOUL'S SOLILOQUY...AND TAKE PLEASURE!

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Message in a Liquor Bottle

I lie weightless in the abysmal.
Absynthe fueled, I sit by the bayside;
Flinging pebbles,
Upsetting the tranquil sea.
But nay the deep,
Still serene as can be.
I stir the water,
Watch the shifting current.
And in my mind, I paddle…
A pen my friend.
The bottle my mistress.
The foghorn sounds!
The lighthouse it blinds!
And in my mind, I paddle…
I sip the last drop,
Bitter sweet tang lingered.
My thought it enthused.
The felt tip it spoketh.
And in my mind, I paddle…
Pages upon pages;
Layers realized,
Nostalgia rain poured.
Rhythmic lullabies it spewed
Tears kissed the melancholic ink.
For again like lovers,
In each others company.
Misty eyed,
Once more a tear fell.
It touched the once calm sea,
The waves it sternly rippled.
The swell it pained for me!
And in my mind, I paddle…
The bottle she’s drained.
The pen all out of words;
Her name and mine,
With crimson tears I scribe.
Bottled up pages, I threw!
Now reaching… nowhere I knew.
Nowhere, seem my fated place.
The spot I covet to be.
I scream finally…
And in my mind, I drown!
And in my mind, totally free!
…Her!
… and Me!
______________________________
Clown's Anthem: Cast of clowns (Wolfgang)
deviant comments
poetryclub comments

1 left the carnivale an epistle:

Blogger Lothario Art so eloquently stated...

How ironic, but I truly am happy...

January 20, 2005 2:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Carnivale Cathedral (Main)


AURAL SOUVENIR

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.