WELCOME TO THE CARNIVALE FREAKSHOW! CHRISTENED AS A CLOWN:I BID YOU TO WITNESS THE WORLD THROUGH MY FIGURATIVE PERPETUAL VOUYERISMS.TRAVERSE ABOARD MY CAROUSEL OF SUBLIME PAIN. HITCH ONTO MY NOT SO MERRY-GO-ROUND! I IMPLORE YOU TO LOOK PAST MY RANCID INTERJECTIONS; MOREOVER, ILLUSTRATE EMPATHY TOWARDS MY DEMENTED SENSIBILITY.DROWN THROUGH MY PAGES WRITTEN AND DRENCHED WITH LIQUID CHEMISTRY.ENTER MY SOUL'S SOLILOQUY...AND TAKE PLEASURE!

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Cheap-Ass Cigarillos


Amidst the fiestas in our bucolic town of Lubao (Pampanga)
I bought me a packet of this Alhambra Mahaba,
it costs about P10 per pack. They tag the cigarillos
as 'Markang Ngungot,' which roughly translated
means 'From Coconut.' I smoked me a couple 'twas sweet,
maybe that's why old folks like this stuff (*coughs, coughs!*).
____________________


Past Psychedelia


Beyond the splendor
of your calligraphy
I convene the spirits
of infernal flame.
Awaken, Rage;
My iniquitous ally!
Trounce the tears
of winter hoarfrost.

Beyond the reason
in your assonance…
I invoke the soulless at
Heaven’s watchtower.
Follow the wind
to autumn’s plane.
Breeze solace to this
Cannabis mind fields.

Beyond the pen
in saber’s might…
I ripple through waves
of behemoth stance.
Worship the crescent beam;
Let the mermaid’s lullaby
Romance the nocturne
Vermillion imps.

Beyond the rebirth
in your eternal myths…
I ascend from cinder’s womb.
Amongst a murder of crows;
Fulfill your prophesied flight.
Arise, Phoenix!
Realize the epic written
with Excalibur’s blazing steel.

Beyond the labyrinth
In your majestic cathedrals…
I’ll look past the deceit
in your dogmas.

Beyond the altered inhibition
In your alchemic liaisons…
I’ll toast and imbibe
from your goblet, still.

Beyond the lucid vividness
In your manic reveries…
I’ll yield the jousting
of our philosophies.

Beyond the Reaper’s
haunting grim…

Beyond Psyche!

Beyond Pendulums!
Forever I’ll Love Thee…Posted by Hello


________________________
Clown's Anthem: Sleep with Butterflies (Tori Amos)

4 left the carnivale an epistle:

Blogger Melody Of Me so eloquently stated...

You have such a beautiful way of expressing yourself, I'm glad I stumbled across your site.

May 09, 2005 9:19 PM

 
Blogger amiethinggoes so eloquently stated...

'Markang Ngungot'? that sounds funny- i mean the name

May 10, 2005 10:10 AM

 
Blogger blue rogue so eloquently stated...

yo lee.
missed your gentle snarky ire. :)

May 24, 2005 7:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous so eloquently stated...

hey lee. markang ngungot? that's tempting...
always the wordsmith, u never cease to amaze me.

June 16, 2005 2:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Carnivale Cathedral (Main)


AURAL SOUVENIR

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.