WELCOME TO THE CARNIVALE FREAKSHOW! CHRISTENED AS A CLOWN:I BID YOU TO WITNESS THE WORLD THROUGH MY FIGURATIVE PERPETUAL VOUYERISMS.TRAVERSE ABOARD MY CAROUSEL OF SUBLIME PAIN. HITCH ONTO MY NOT SO MERRY-GO-ROUND! I IMPLORE YOU TO LOOK PAST MY RANCID INTERJECTIONS; MOREOVER, ILLUSTRATE EMPATHY TOWARDS MY DEMENTED SENSIBILITY.DROWN THROUGH MY PAGES WRITTEN AND DRENCHED WITH LIQUID CHEMISTRY.ENTER MY SOUL'S SOLILOQUY...AND TAKE PLEASURE!

Saturday, March 19, 2005

A Minute Fast...A Minute Past


A Minute Fast...A Minute Past

I flicked a matchstick on a crisp, cold early morn'.
Like a mesmerized moth I stood in awe
As I gazed and played with the minute inferno.
Then I lit my diminutive nicotine nightstick.
Clouds of grey escaped from within me,
Like an angel's lengthy tresses;
I watched the smoke and my misery
Sway adrift with the sinuous breeze.
Letting my melancholies all glimmer away.
Nostalgic slideshow: paused!
I then savored the flavor nesting on my lips,
'Twas an all familiar tang.
Drops of heavenly tears sat leisurely on a fortified table.
My goblet of 'deja brew' seemed to battle the divine damp.
The auburn liquor's warmth kissed the dews.
Then the pearly mists having been briefly romanced
Transcended to seventh heaven.
The irony of a tobacco and a brewed coffee bean
Aided me as I nursed, yet another hangover;
Yet another fuckin' overshadow!
Like a leaf trembling from a tree;
I parked myself, unfazed by my cranial pain.
The uninvited wind breezed by my way, yet again.
Along with it...An ephemeral muse!
Oh! Sweet Rose, that you are; come and ensnare me!
Incarcerate me in your euphoric embrace!
With your destined thorns;
Soil my fingertips with puddles of crimson!
Valve into my subliminal heartaches!
Pierce into the blackest zenith of my grey matter!
Permit me! To again fall witness to the infinite battle
Between the merry sun and the sinister clouds.
Like bamboo chimes,
Inspiration then played a symphony!
An overture long-awaited amidst a lengthy lingering.
Revelations seemed to realize Genesis.
Blank canvasses: now enthrall me,
Like the flickering of my matchstick.
Palettes and horse hairs: exhausted!
Hues and toxic turpentine: then intertwined!
Words smith into lines and curves.
Quill and parchment: bleeded!
Unearthed clay, now in eminence amonst grand marbles.
My transient muse, again, I thank and bid farewell!
For just as she fluttered by so fast,
Hitching onto the swift shift of the pendulum.
Also, promptly, she plunged amongst
The rapid waning sands of the hourglass,
Equally just as hasty!
Oh, Sweet Rose, Adieu!
The Chronos, I proverbially curse!
For a minute had past...
And "YOU" left so God damn fast!
Yet again, another Cosmic Fuckin' Paradox?!
______________________________
Clown's Anthem: Same Ground (Kitchie Nadal)

6 left the carnivale an epistle:

Anonymous Anonymous so eloquently stated...

always you speak your experiences with much grandeur. i love it!!! *grinning from ear to ear*

March 20, 2005 7:38 AM

 
Blogger amiethinggoes so eloquently stated...

u did something new in here, right? it's soooo orange! :)

March 28, 2005 5:14 PM

 
Blogger Jhun Billote so eloquently stated...

ey, bro...thax sa visit. cool page you have here...

March 29, 2005 9:08 PM

 
Blogger S.L. Corsua so eloquently stated...

hello, lee. thank you for leaving a comment on my poetry blog. of course, do visit from time to time. i shall also link your site to my own, as i am fascinated with the dark, seemingly concrete shade of loss your poetry exudes (as "Fallen Icarus" does). the void that is mine greets yours with familiarity...

April 11, 2005 10:30 AM

 
Blogger Rax so eloquently stated...

"As I gazed and played with the minute inferno."

How easy it is to become a god... just once... by taming fire at your fingertips and letting it ease the tension with every single breath it takes away to drift with the smoke outwards...upwards...

Great mind you have there... and the blog to go with it :)

May 06, 2005 11:50 AM

 
Blogger Lothario Art so eloquently stated...

Mashiara,

Massive thanks and welcome to my Carnivale Cathedral!

May 06, 2005 4:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Carnivale Cathedral (Main)


AURAL SOUVENIR

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.