WELCOME TO THE CARNIVALE FREAKSHOW! CHRISTENED AS A CLOWN:I BID YOU TO WITNESS THE WORLD THROUGH MY FIGURATIVE PERPETUAL VOUYERISMS.TRAVERSE ABOARD MY CAROUSEL OF SUBLIME PAIN. HITCH ONTO MY NOT SO MERRY-GO-ROUND! I IMPLORE YOU TO LOOK PAST MY RANCID INTERJECTIONS; MOREOVER, ILLUSTRATE EMPATHY TOWARDS MY DEMENTED SENSIBILITY.DROWN THROUGH MY PAGES WRITTEN AND DRENCHED WITH LIQUID CHEMISTRY.ENTER MY SOUL'S SOLILOQUY...AND TAKE PLEASURE!

Thursday, September 23, 2004

MMDA Advisory: Think Pink!


Rage Against the Machine is my fave band of all time not only due to Zack dela Rocha's lyrical stylings and vocal prowess but also because of the band's idealists minds and no-nonsense I wouldn't take crap from anyone philosophy that resonates to most of of their songs. My personal testament of how great this bands is this, It was my Speech class and we were supposed to give eloquent monologues in front of the class and it was half of our final grade. I was so nervous 'cause I had nothin' prepared so when I was called I relunctantly stood up and introduced that my speech was delivered by a great revolutionary leader by the name of Zack dela Rocha then I pieced together bits & pieces of their songs lyrics namely the Intro to 'Bombtrack', a lot of ' Without a Face' and ended it with 'Take the Power Back' all in the Live and Rare album, that I just bought so most of their songs were still freshly imprinted in my mind. 'Cause you know how it is when you buy a new spanking album you listen to it until you get tired of it, then pile it where it can collect dust and be forgotten. So to make a long story short when I was finished my professor liked it and I passed the course. If he only knew...
So as thanks this is my propaganda art as proof of my leftist incling.
But I don't know if this is a fight I could win.
What was I thinking' ...URINALS!!! Piss off!! MMDA when number 1 calls I wouldn't recognize
a wall from a post or a pink smelly urinal.
Fight for your Right!
Posted by Hello

1 left the carnivale an epistle:

Anonymous Anonymous so eloquently stated...

i love that intro on Bombtrack.zack dela rocha in all his rage and glory...Rage no more and i wonder what happened to the cause they were fighting for.

May 09, 2005 7:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Carnivale Cathedral (Main)


AURAL SOUVENIR

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.